I'm Rik, an almost 40 year old software developer, and since taking my health seriously in September 2020, I've lost 11kg/24lbs. It's almost 4kg/9lbs every month! That's 14% of my starting weight in a relatively short amount of time, without feeling like I'm punishing myself or losing my mind.
Mind you, this was over the holidays too, and I'm not done yet!
I have dropped entire pant sizes, had to buy a new belt, and have started fitting into clothes again that I had bought ages ago.
And I'm not one of those naturally skinny people with fast metabolisms either - I've struggled with my weight since childhood and have never had flat stomach before in my entire life.
I know what if feels like to not even know where to even start. I've also been on almost every diet imaginable, and know the frustration of the yo-yo cycle of losing and gaining weight.
But I've finally figured out an approach that works for normal people with normal lives. And it's so simple and predictable it almost feels like following a recipe or paint-by-numbers!
You see, I've learned that the hardest part about losing weight is not necessarily figuring out what to eat or not, it's the mental battle of staying the course. So I developed a methodology that eases you into realistic and sustainable lifestyle changes, that won't break the bank, have you eating tasteless food, or cooking weird exotic dishes for hours on end.
My approach is so predictable that you can plot out almost exactly what you'll lose on it months ahead of time, on a week-by-week basis. No guesswork and no ambiguity; follow the super simple rules of the program and you'll lose the weight you want to!
I'm busy compiling the entire approach(with additional meal plans, shopping lists and recipes) into one simple and no-nonsense manual, that will help you tailor it to your own lifestyle and circumstances, so you can know how to lose weight like clockwork too.
The WeightHackers Guide To Losing Weight will include;
- Introduction to my 4-phased approach, from beginner to advanced, easing you into a healthier diet and lifestyle.
- Strategies and techniques to help you stick with healthy choices that feels like you're almost on autopilot
- A simple and quick approach to measuring and tracking your individual progress, to help you stay on track
- A choice of some simple and doable exercise plans to follow, if you so choose(it's not mandatory at all, you'll still lose weight even if you do nothing!)
- Some example recipes for dishes made with normal, freely available and affordable food and ingredients(with complementary shopping lists to help save you time!)
- A 100% money-back guarantee if you buy it and feel it's a waste of your time and money.
I'm still busy finishing up The WeightHackers Guide to Losing Weight, but if you sign up below I'll let you know when it's done and ready. A limited number of the early buyers will get some hefty discount codes via email, and they'll get to be have some input in the final book too!